Redline PdM Services utilizes the latest Laser Alignment equipment. Equipment that has been properly aligned by Redline runs smoother, more efficiently, and experiences fewer breakdowns. By reducing lost production time, you will ultimately see an increase your production revenue and profits.
When machines are improperly aligned there are added loads to the bearings and couplings which can result in early and unplanned failures.
With Redline you can count on precision alignment and accurate documentation.
Common applications for laser alignment include, but are not limited to:
- Measuring straightness of long machine beds
- Checking for runout on moving slides, tables and stages
- Measure bend and profiles in tracks and guide rails
- Shaft and drive alignment
- Positioning bearings and shaft supports over long runs
- Monitoring surface deflections and bending in long structures
- Aligning long rail and track sections
- Measuring deflections on rams, actuators, and extrusion presses
- Checking roll flatness and profiles
- Lathe and spindle alignment