Every Redline Predictive Maintenance Program (PdM) starts with a solid definition of your organization's business processes and practices. Your PdM program will be tailored to your exact specifications and requirements.
Whether your organization is large or small, our team of friendly and experienced professionals and technicians will ensure your implementation goes smoothly and turns out a success. The end result is your organization taking ownership of the solution.
We've identified a simple five -phase process for the successful implementation of the Redline Predictive Maintenance Services:
Phase 1: On-Site Evaluation and Assessment
• Initial meeting to learn, evaluate, and improve upon current business processes and practices
• Identify a project implementation team with members from different functional divisions
•Define the scope and key performance indicators linked to business management objectives to measure the effectiveness of the maintenance management solution
Phase 2: Data Collection and Transition
• Identify the equipment and their area to be included in the PdM program , conduct a walkthrough, include photographs where permissible, and define the route data collection strategy.
• Define Asset / Equipment Classifications, Specifications, Asset / Equipment hierarchies
• Data collection and analysis to determine the baseline condition of all equipment included in the program
• All equipment included in the PDM program is monitored and analyzed to determine the operating condition, at each data collection interval. The interval for all equipment in the program is determined during phase 1.
Phase 3: Data Management and Reporting
• All PdM data will be collected, stored and maintained by REDLINE PdM
• Identified faults are uploaded to the Web-Based Predictive Connection Database for archiving and future reporting.
• A simple report identifying all machines with identified faults is sent via E-mail to your attention. This report defines specific maintenance tasks designed to correct identified problems.
• Predictive Connection is designed as a two way communication, allowing Redline the ability to report machine faults, severity and recommended actions, as well as allowing our customers the ability to report planned repairs, completed repairs and report fault analysis findings.
• Reports are distributed within five (5) working days following completion of data acquisition.
Phase 4: End-User Training
• On-site Predictive Connection training is scheduled
• Redline PdM service becomes available for end-user use and is monitored for problems
Phase 5: Periodic Audits
•Annual on-site audits are conducted on how your organization is currently using the Redline PdM solution and suggestions are made to make it a more effective management tool
• The defined key performance indicators from Phase 1 are compared to industry standards and improvement targets are set